For 35 years we have supplied more than 220.000 pluviometers to 41 countries on 5 continents. This makes us one of the leading experts in the field of pluviometers.
A wide range of pluviometers
Choose between a wide selection of pluviometers, all in a high quality. From small pluviometers to pluviometers for meteorological use designed to withstand rain and snow. It’s all a part of our product line.
Pluviometers with unique technology
All our pluviometers are equipped with our patented unique single spoon tipping bucket-technology. This technology makes our pluviometers among the most accurate measuring instruments in the market for rain sensors.
Other features and benefits:
- Very accurate measurements: +/- 2 %
- Flexible with many options in resolutions. Standard is 0,1 – 0,2 – 0,25 or 0,5 mm.
- Only one adjustment screw, which makes it easy to recalibrate.
- Easy to replace when maintaining the pluviometer.
- Bucket made in POM, which is a more dismissive material and therefore makes dust and dirt not stick so easily on the spoon and maximize water release.
Customize your pluviometer
We offer a you the possibility for a customized solution to fit your exact needs. This includes the following customization options:
- Standard mounting brackets or a solution according to your specification to fit into your system.
- Connecting cables according to your specification, mounted on the sensor.
For example: Binder connections, jack plug or standard 2 poles.
- Resolutions in 0,10 mm / 0.20 mm / 0.25 mm / 0.50 mm at the same price.
- Sensor delivered in your company color. A unique branding opportunity.
- Your logo on the sensor.
Pluviometers with endless opportunities
Whether you are looking for a way to optimize your soil moisture management or foresee a sudden rise in water levels a pluviometer will be of great help to you.
Very different application areas such as agriculture, water treatment plants and weather stations can all benefit from a pluviometer.
For more information