Service and support
See all the service and support Pronamic offers listed below
With every recalibration, the rain gauge and components are getting cleaned and there will be issued a signed calibration certificate.
You can also recalibrate it yourself in the following way:
- Weigh or measure exactly 0,5 liter (500 cm³) water. Drip the water very slowly into the funnel over a period of about 30 minutes.
- By an Allen key S2 the adjustment screw – visible under the spoon – can be turned. If the screw is turned clock-wise, the display of the counter is positively influenced. If the screw is turned anti-clock-wise, the display is negatively influenced.
|Resolution of the rain collector||Water in the spoon per tip||Number of tip at 0.5 liter||Precipitation in mm at 0.5 mm|
|Adjustment screw sealing colour|
If the display does not show the required numbers of digits, further adjustment should be made by repeating the process described above.
On all our Meteorological models it is possible to collect the registered rain for a test measuring. The rain runs from the funnel into the measuring spoon and then through the drain pipe which is mounted in the flange. The water can be collected in a measuring glass for control measurement and laboratory test.
All our rain Rain-O-Matic gauges are of such a high quality that we offer an extensive 24 months full warranty on all mechanical- and plastic parts.
We do not cover:
- Failures due to unauthorized repairs or modifications.
- Improper installation.
- Failures due to unauthorized recalibration. (Recalibration is at own risk)
- Natural events such as hurricane, lightning, flood, fire etc.
If you need a spare part for your rain gauge we keep a stock of the majority of our spare parts.
We can send these day by day on week days. On some spare parts there will be a short delivery time.
For more information